CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I totally stole this from the family blog and made it into a scrapbook page!  I really liked that post and it felt so close to heart that I felt it only right to preserve it.  I am trying to go back on all the blog posts and scrap the ones that are the most meaningful.  Nice thing with that is all the journaling is done and all pictures are all picked out.  Just have to go through and pick my faves. 
 Again, any critique is welcomed!  (If you have a hard time reading click on the pic to make it bigger)
I do not have a scrapbooking program, however maybe that would be nice.  Everything I do goes through photoshop, which in my opinion is no easy endeavor.  However, it's abilities are endless a little bird tells me (Ry-Love).  I am still at such a basic stage in photoshop that I am dying for a class or something.  All of what I put on the pages were pre-made embellishments.  I simply adjusted the size and rotation.  It really is fun trying to figure things out.  Maybe I should learn a new technique each week and then post how it is done for everyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment